Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Success is your birthright

If success is every person's birthright, why only a hand full of people succeed in what they wanted to achieve in in their life and others keep struggling and never seem to make any progress?

If they just dream about their success and take no action to turn their dreams into reality they have nobody else to blame but themselves. But I am talking about the people who not just dream big know that they have to take action to turn their dreams into reality. Be it personal development, making money online, internet marketing. They take appropriate action and and do whatever it takes to succeed in life. Still some succeed in their grand vision others make some progress and then feel stuck.

There are others who dream big and fully realize that they have to take action to succeed but, for some reason, could not bring themselves to take action. Despite their best intentions to succeed in life, they just dream and take no action or find some excuse for not taking action. I used to be like that. Life was hell for me because I was dreaming about a glorious life of abundance all the time, but the reality for me was just the opposite. I was able to overcome my limitations by using a two pronged strategy. I am posting it here with the believe that any warriors who in the same situation may try and benefit from it. You can try this for free thanks to internet and youtube. You don't have to fork out hundreds or thousands of your hard earned money to any self improvement guru.

I believe that the right mindset of the student is important to be successful at this. You could be skeptical especially if you have tried some other self help program and did not get the results you wanted. But you should be ready and willing learn the new techniques. Let your mind be open and receptive to the changes that is taking place inside you.

The two pronged strategy is: Tapping - EFT and meditation.

You can learn tapping in less than 5 minutes by going you tube:

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...earch=Search

Tapping worked for me because I am a person who needed instant and constant feedback and encouragement without it I would have given up like many other programs I tried previously.

You can also learn meditation by doing a search in google or youtube. There are some great tutorials online. There are two types of meditation - one focuses on concentration the other on relaxation. You may want to try both methods and decide which one suits your personality. I practice one that focuses on relaxation.

I wish you all success.

No comments: