Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It is all within you, go create it

Over the years, I have tried many things- Auto suggestion, visualization, hypnotic therapy, meditation. Spent hundreds of dollars on self improvement courses, seminars, CDs and books. Chased many online marketing and spiritual gurus to be blessed with that ever elusive financial and spiritual nirvana.

I am not saying that everything I tried was bad. Some of them are very good at what they wanted to accomplish. I feel that as I walked through my various stages of my life, they had some purpose and served in some manner. They alleviated some of my problems to some degree. But none of them offered me the ultimate self improvement, wealth, feeling of happiness and a life of fulfillment and peace they promised.

With all the due respect for the traditional self improvement methods mentioned above, I had difficulty building on the initial success they gave me and transform myself into a new person I wanted to be. It is not my intention to find fault with the
traditional self improvement methods, I know they work because some of my friends are successful with one or the other traditional self improvement methods. The reason, these methods could not help bring about a total transformation I wanted with me, was me - the student. I was down right lazy. My old self lacked the dedication, will power, perseverance and energy (both physical and mental) to accomplish any thing meaningful and constructive.

I still meditate regularly. Meditation and self analysis play an important roll in any form of self transformation effort. But the uniqueness of instant-self-transformation system is that it enabled me to build on the initial success and transform every area(both physical and mental) that needed repair within me despite my laziness and lack of dedication, will power, perseverance and energy. From the very first consultation session the success energy that emerged from me started to build upon itself and started a chain reaction and gave me whatever it needed to accomplish the transformation. It was instant and without any major effort on my part.

The simplicity and the effectiveness of the program will shock you. I know it sounds too good to be true. My reaction was also like yours until I tried it.
Therefore, I am offering you the initial one on one telephone consultation free of charge and let you decide for yourself. I am so confident that after the initial consultation you will see for yourself, firsthand, the benefits and the effectiveness of this program that you will come back to me and take advantage of the whole system. Just email me your interest and we will setup an appointment for your free initial consultation.

success4all@hotmail.com


It is all within you go create your health, wealth, success, happiness and peace.




2 comments:

dankalia said...

not bad but tray to make it more beutifule adding some interstiing things and and more posts.
thankyou.
https://qafar.blogspot.com

rouel said...

Hi thanks for dropping by my blogs and also for those wonderful comments. If you checked my blog http://crinago1172.blogspot.com, you can see that I've already linked yours. Nice start. To our success!